Sony HDR-CX300-A Prosumer Camcorder!
Sony HDR-CX300, one of the new camcorders from Canon boasts of an interesting combination of features that are fit for pro-level camcorders. Equipped with 16 GB internal memory this camcorder also offers support to SD/SDHC/SDXC/Memory Stick Pro Duo/Memory Stick HG Pro Duo memory cards. Besides built-in intelligent flash, this camcorder comes accessorized with auto lens cover, built-in zoom microphone and a back-illuminated Exmor R CMOS sensor.
Sony HDR-CX300 packs 10 scene modes in addition to the successful Intelligent Auto mode that was found in the previous camcorder models of Canon. The user can play around with these scene modes and try out as many as 90 combinations that will take the creative shooting to the next level.
· Record videos of 1920 x 1080 resolution with ease and enjoy watching them with your family on a compatible HDTV. During the playback the available resolution is 1080/60p.
· This camcorder fares well in shooting still images as well. The user can shoot still images of 7 megapixels resolution and store them directly onto the camcorder’s 16 GB internal memory. With Dual record feature the user can now shoot still images even when the video shooting is on. But the resolution of such images will be downgraded to 3.5 megapixels resolution alone.
· Optical SteadyShot Image Stabilization technology with Active mode ensures that no blurring or distortion creeps into your videos due to handshake. Footage remains stable and blur-free even when a tripod was not used while capturing the video as this camcorder comes equipped with a 3-way shake cancelling feature.
· The HDR-CX 300 is little heavy when compared to its rivals.
· Small size menu controls are likely to pose handling problems to the user.
Pay just $665-$798 to make this camcorder yours. Available in Black!
Sony HDR-CX300 is a reasonably priced camcorder that succeeds in offering a decent performance. Apart from its clunky look and heavy body , the HDR-CX 300 hasn’t got major deal-breakers to its credit.