Get the Dual Flash Advantage with Canon VIXIA HF S21!
Canon VIXIA HF S21, a tough, Dual Flash memory camcorder from Canon was released with a view of providing high definition video in a secure body that can withstand imminent knocks and falls of shooting. The camcorder purportedly carries a 64 GB internal flash drive that will store 24 hours of HD footage and a card slot that can accommodate two SD memory cards for an extended storage option.
Apart from loaded with a ton of interesting features, Canon VIXIA HF S21 is also equipped with a Simultaneous Photo Recording feature that allows you to shoot still images of 6 megapixels resolution even while recording a video. Besides, you can cut out a favorite picture from the recorded footage as a still image or cut as many as 30 pictures from just one second video.
· Shoot 1920 x 1080 HD video at the rate of 24 Mbps/30p. For giving that film- look to your home videos employ use 24p Cinema mode or the cinema settings that alters the tone and color of your videos making them look like professional films.
· Often uploading the HD videos to social networking sites takes time and creates other problems as well. To overcome this, the HF S21 has an option to convert the HD video file into a standard definition one before uploading them and sharing them online.
· Pixela ImageMixer 3SE Video Editing software provided with the camcorder kit helps to edit and combine scenes, add tags and music to your videos etc. You can also make copies of your home videos in AVCHD format and share them with your near and dear ones. Additionally, you can also burn the edited footage onto Blu-ray discs, DVDs of standard definition etc.
· Expect inaccurate colors and noise in the footage shot in dimly-lit places.
· The touch-screen menu poses navigational problems to the user.
· Batteries die fast.
Shoot home videos of incredible quality with this camcorder by paying just $689-$999. Available in Black!
Canon VIXIA HF S21 performs decently and caters to the shooting needs of all levels of prosumers. The camera’s performance falters in aspects like low-light performance and the irksome touch-screen menu. In spite of all these quirks this is one camcorder you should seriously consider for your special shooting needs.